Afterpay X The Sunday Co.
Buy what you want today, and pay for it over four equal fortnightly instalments. Your order will be shipped instantly, just like a normal order.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment option when making purchases from our online store.
HOW TO MAKE A PURCHASE WITH AFTERPAY
- 1. Simply add items to your shopping bag and proceed through checkout as normal.
- 2. Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay’s secure site for fast approval and to confirm payment.
- 3. Sit back and wait for your order to arrive.
To use Afterpay, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Have a valid Australian credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard);
- Have an Australian residential address.
Please ensure you have read and understand the following Afterpay information prior to making a purchase.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option and is not a credit card;
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases. Afterpay can be used on any purchase over AUD$0 and cannot be used on purchases over AUD$1,000. Other exclusions may apply.
- Afterpay splits your total order value over four equal instalments due every fortnight.
- Afterpay will schedule automatic payments on the nominated debit or credit card once your application has been approved.
- The funds for your first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online (or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay) the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction, with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining six weeks.
- For existing Afterpay customers (customers who have completed a full payment cycle using Afterpay previously) the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight after that, over the remaining six weeks.
- Afterpay does not effect our standard Returns & Refunds Policy. If you wish to return your goods, please complete the returns process as per our Returns & Refunds Policy. If you are deemed eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining scheduled Afterpay payments cancelled at no charge. In the case where a refund is not applicable, a gift card will be issued for store credit and your agreement and payment schedule with Afterpay will not be effected.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases.
- Once your order has been processed with Afterpay, it cannot be changed.
- When completing a transaction with Afterpay, you are entering into a direct agreement with Afterpay.
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
- All payments to Afterpay, and any fees incurred through late or declined payment, or an overdue account are your responsibility.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details. Any and all applicable fees are your responsibility.
More information about Afterpay’s terms and conditions, can be found on the Afterpay website.
Start shopping right away with Afterpay and The Sunday Company.